definitionsThe terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places orders within the Store;
- Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store https://kysznenazielen.pl;
- Online Store (Store) - the website available at https://kysznenazielen.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
- Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between https://kysznenazielen.pl and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
- These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at https://kysznenazielen.pl
- These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- Creative online store, operating at https://kysznenazielen.pl, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of economy under NIP number 1231394962 REGON 369974696 with email contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +48 518 211 102; 500 810 277.
- These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of an online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the Online Store.
- In order to use the online store, the Customer should on their own gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
- In accordance with applicable law, https://kysznenazielen.pl reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the website https://kreatywnazielen.pl and download it and print it. "
Rules for using the online store
- Registration as part of the Online Store is optional. The Customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after having read and accepted these Regulations.
- provided during registration in the online store data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- has committed, through the online store, infringement of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- will commit other behaviors that will be recognized by https://kysznenazielen.pl as behaviors that do not comply with applicable law or the general principles of using the Internet or that violate the good name of https://kysznenazielen.pl.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- not to provide or transfer content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for https://kreatywnazielen.pl,
- use any content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
Core business1. The subject of the online store https://kreatywnazielen.pl, there is a sale of ready-made panels for mounting green walls, paintings from stabilized plants, decorative panels from stalized plants, etc. 2. The Seller presents photos of the products offered with descriptions. We strive to make the presented photos have the highest quality and accurately reflect the actual condition and color of the products. Any slight color differences between the web presentation and the original appearance that may occur are due to technical reasons (e.g. individual monitor settings) and the seller is not responsible for them.
The procedure of concluding a sales contract
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://kysznenazielen.pl, make a choice, taking further technical actions based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The choice of Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order - until the button confirming the submission of the Order is pressed - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and in the selection of the Good. For this purpose, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude the https://kysznenazielen.pl Sales Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an email containing all the essential elements of the Order. This email only confirms receipt of the Order and does not constitute a declaration of will to conclude the contract. The contract is treated as concluded when the customer receives a second email containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order. This email is a declaration of will to conclude a contract with https://kysznenazielen.pl.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
- The delivery of Goods is limited to shipping within Poland.
- Delivery is carried out via the DPD courier company.
- PLN 21.00 for all orders up to a parcel weight not exceeding 0.5 kg
- PLN 23.00 for all orders up to a parcel weight not exceeding 5kg
- PLN 24.00 for all orders up to a parcel weight not exceeding 10 kg
- PLN 35.00 for all orders up to a parcel weight not exceeding 15kg
- PLN 47.00 for all orders up to a shipment weight not exceeding 25.5 kg
- PLN 79.00 for all orders up to a shipment weight not exceeding 50.5 kg
- PLN 121.00 for all orders up to a shipment weight not exceeding 80kg
- PLN 199.00 for all orders up to a parcel weight not exceeding 200kg
- above this weight, shipments are made after individual cost of delivery
- The delivery period is a maximum of 3 business days from the moment the shipment is sent.
- The deadline for completing orders placed from the date the money is credited to your account is from 2 days to 30 business days.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of the website https://kysznenazielen.pl and download it and print it.
Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and contain all components, including VAT (with distinction of the rate), customs and all other components.
- The customer has the option of paying the price:
- payment in the PayPal / PayU system.
- It is possible to pay a fee in cash when ordering delivery and assembly of the Creative Green company supplier.
The right to withdraw from the contractPursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended), the buyer has the option of returning the purchased products on time. up to 10 days from the date of its receipt with retaining the invoice (receipt or invoice). The refund is made at the expense of the refunding person. Returned goods cannot bear signs of use. Delivered must be intact, i.e. the same as it was delivered to the customer. If the goods are returned in accordance with the regulations, the Seller returns the paid purchase price within 10 working days to the bank account indicated by the customer. In the event of returning the product, delivery costs to the customer are not refundable. Please attach a completed return form. The Seller shall not be liable for damages resulting from incorrect use of the offered products. Physical defects (damages) should be reported immediately, no later than 5 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. Slight color differences between the internet presentation and the appearance of the original that may occur are due to technical reasons and cannot be the subject of a complaint. However, the Seller will make every effort to ensure that the photographs of the products presented are of the highest quality. d) Damage to the parcel during transport will be taken into account only on the basis of a notification made by an employee of the courier company at the time of delivery.
Complaints about the goods
- https://kysznenazielen.pl as a seller is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be directed to the address: Nowoczesna Zieleń Katarzyna Kowalska, ul. Jałowcowa 7, 05-506 Magdalenka, E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +48 518 211 102 . https://kreatywnazielen.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 30 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- https://kawodnazielen.pl undertakes actions to ensure the fully correct operation of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify https://kysznenazielen.pl of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store website.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 518 211 102 or using the contact form. It is also possible to send a complaint letter to the following address:
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name, mailing address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- https://kysznenazielen.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 30 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between https://kysznenazielen.pl and the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between https://kysznenazielen.pl and a customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat https://kysznenazielen.pl.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.